About The Campark T200 Game Cameras:
✔️ Equipped with Solar Power & NO Battery Required: The solar power trail camera can work alone without putting in a lithium battery, because it is equipped with solar panels. This makes the hunting camera work longer. If you use solar panels alone, you can save dozens of AA batteries a year. [Note: Please search for "Hunting 4K" on Google Play or scan the QR code to download the APP]
✔️ 30MP Image & 4K Native Video High resolution: Every time an action is detected, the wifi trail camera will take a 30MP clear image and 4K Native video (note: black and white at night), providing you with a better and more realistic wildlife world
✔️ APP Control & WiFi Bluetooth Connection: When you want to set the trail camera, you can set it directly through the mobile APP (Hunting 4K). The solar panel trail camera has wifi and bluetooth connection function, no need to take it off frequently, very convenient
✔️ 0.2S Trigger Speed & IP66 Waterproof: When the T200 solar panel trail camera detects movement, it will trigger in 0.2 seconds, allowing you to record every wonderful moment. The IP66 waterproof allows the camera to adapt to more bad weather, whether it is raining, snowing or sunny. It can maintain normal working condition
✔️ Wider View & Diversified Uses: 3 PIR Sensors and a viewing angle of 120°, which can easily capture a wider field of view. The 2.4-inch LCD display shows you the clearest image and video. You can use the trail camera for mutiple application, such as wildlife viewing,deer hunting, outdoor hunting, and even home security and farm monitoring
4K UHD Video and 30 Megapixel Image
All trail cameras are in constant pursuit for a better quality image/video, thanks to the most advanced 4K UHD video resolution and 30MP picture resolution our engineers adopted which enables you to monitor wildlife alike watching them in a 4K resolution TV.
WiFi Bluetooth Connection & APP Control
The T200 is in the WiFi Bluetooth connection and APP control function. Needless to remove the camera from where you installed it to get the pictures and videos captured. Instead, you can do it remotely at the most convenient.
Trail Camera Super Night Vision
The T200 trail camera is equipped with 38pcs 850nm night vision lights with a maximum distance of 65FT(20m). It detects nocturnal animals at night when passing by, capturing wildlife images in high-resolution clarity, much like spotting them with a low-powered beaming torch.
Equipped with Separate Solar Panels
The upgraded T200 tracking camera comes with a solar pane yet supportive with batteries mode. Easy to mount, supportive for tracking wildlife in sunny & rainy seasons both. The solar panel has a battery capacity of 2500mAh and can work in an environment of 0°C~60°C.
IP66 Waterproof Trail Cam
The IP66 waterproof speaks for itself, able to withstand heavy rains for hunters to track animals during the rainy season. Tested for continuous use for years-long in tough weather conditions in the wild.
Wider View & Diversified Uses
The trail camera has 3 PIR Sensors and a wide viewing angle of 120° which minimizes the chances of missing any wildlife passing by. Best trail cam in 2021 for wildlife viewing, deer hunting, outdoor hunting, and farm monitoring, great gift ideas for hunters.
Campark T200 Trail Camera Specification
- Photo Resolution: 30MP*24MP*20MP*6MP*12MP
- Video Resolution: 4K 30FPS(3840 x 2160), 2K 30FPS(2560 x 1440)
- IR Night View: 38pcs infrared LEDs (850nm)
- Distance of Night Vision: 65FT(20m)
- Screen: 2.4" color TFT LCD
- Waterproof: IP66
- USB Connection: Mini USB 2.0
- Sensor Detecting Range: 120 degree
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~60°C
- Pack Dimensions: 10.31 x 7.28 x 4.53 inches
- Item Weight: 2.42 pounds
What's in the BOX
- 1x Wildlife Camera
- 1x Solar Panel
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Solar Hunting Camera Power Supply Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Wall Mount
- 1x Mounting Belt
- 3x Screw
- The application program of the T200 solar power trail camera is "Hunting 4K", You can find it in the Google Play, or download it by scanning the QR code. If you can’t find the app, please contact us.
- The APP QR code on the manual is incorrect, subject to the QR code described on the website.
- The package contains a solar panel. But the SD card and batteries are not included. It is recommended to use SD/SDHC U3 Card up to a capacity of 128GB.
- Please format the memory card before use.
- In low-temperature conditions, it is recommended to use AA batteries and solar panels to work together.
- The solar panel does not have to face the sun to receive solar energy as it tilts to a certain angle. When installing the trail camera, expose the solar panels towards the direction of the most intense midday sun direction.
The User Manual APP Is incorrect, Download The Correct APP With QR Code On The Website, then please follow the steps below to connect the camera:
- Step 1: Click on the APP "Hunting 4K"
- Step 2: Select your Bluetooth device in the "Device List"
- Step 3: Click on the APP "Turn on WiFi"
- Step 4: Click "WiFi Settings" to connect to the hotspot of the trail camera
- Step 5: Return to the APP and click "+" to connect to the trail camera